Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ain't no rest for the wicked

I bought more items for the guinea pigs like houses, toys, etc and Ruffles continues to move around like nothing happened (and she is still really fast). My boyfriend and I started looking into wheelchairs for guinea pigs that day we had the vet appointment and luckily enough we found a company that did just that. My boyfriend called Doggon Wheels and luckily they had some fitter's in the area that could measure Ruffles to send proper measurements for the company to make the wheelchair.

So today or actually yesterday their mommy's, my boyfriend and I all went to Menlo Park to Scout's House Rehab Center to get her measurements and the staff was really nice. It was their very first guinea pig so it ended up being an experience for everyone. Ruffles and Nibbles did not like traveling and Ruffles much less liked being picked up, but the measurements were successful and I found out she was a very symmetrical piggy :p .

All and all I got some really good pictures and a short clip of Ruffles moving around and now we are eagerly waiting to get her new wheels and hope that she'll enjoy her new ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment